12' x 12' Exhibit Space is as follows
Prices are for the full weekend.
NOTE: Vendors must fulfill all necessary Ohio permits.
Description of Products
NOTE: You must describe your product for this contract to be executed. Also, you must describe anything and everything you intend to sell or market. Vendors must provide their own tent/serving structure, approved by event management.
Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf.
Max file size: 10mb
All vendors must supply their own vending equipment (tables, tents, chairs etc.). All electrical service and exhibit space orders are filled on a first come first serve basis.
Tear down cannot happen during the event hours (below).
Insurance is the sole responsibility of individual vendors. Draw Events LLC shall be held harmless by any and all vendors from fire, theft, Acts of God, vandalism, or claims arising from a third party. I understand and agree to these conditions and provisions and to those listed on the Festival of Sail Exhibitor Rules.
- Thur July 12, 2018: 11am - 7pm
- Fri July 13, 2018: 9am - 5pm
- Sat July 14, 2018: 9am - 5pm
- Sun July 15, 2018: 9am - 5pm
- July 12, 2018: 11am - 7pm
- July 13, 2018: 9am - 5pm
- July 14, 2018: 9am - 5pm
- July 15, 2018: 9am - 5pm
- All electrical fees are due in full with this application for exhibit space. Exhibit space will not be assigned or reserved without payment in full. All vendors must be setup prior to start time. Booths are subject to resale if vendor has not arrived and setup by this time.
- Booth space may not be sublet without prior written permission from event management.
- Vendors may not sell any other product than what is listed on the face of this contract. Violation of this provision will result in the immediate expulsion of the vendor and his/her residual goods.
- Garbage created as a result of the sale of vendor’s product will be the responsibility of the vendor. Festival of Sail Sandusky 2018 management will provide a trash dumpster for the disposal of vendor refuse. Violation of this provision will result in the exclusion of vendor in any future events. All vendors are required to provide one (1) 30 gallon or larger garbage containers, one for the use of the public and for use of vendor refuse at the booth location.
- Festival of Sail Sandusky 2018 management reserves the right to exclude/expel any vendor that does not fit the character
or theme of the event as defined by event management.
- Vendors shall conduct themselves in a manner not offensive to standards of decency and good taste. All necessary permits, insurance and sales tax obligations are the sole responsibility of the individual vendor.
- Festival of Sail Sandusky 2018 will be held rain or shine. No refunds on exhibit space will be made.
- Vendor agrees to hold harmless Draw Events LLC and their employees or representatives from damages due to fire, theft, Acts of God, or claims arising from a third party. Vendors assume full liability for legitimacy of merchandise and product integrity and indemnifies festival management of any liability whatsoever.
- Vendor assumes responsibility for all tax commitments and requirements.
- The applicant does hereby agree to protect Festival management and hold harmless from any claims that the applicant or any other officers or representatives or employees caused by neglect or failure.
I understand and agree to all of the above provisions and conditions.
Upon submission, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete your payment. Application will not be submitted without completed payment.